The Anglican Hospital was the central building constructed by the Society for the Advancement of Christianity Among the Jews, and dedicated in 1904 to provide medical services to the needy Jewish community of Zefat, and the region. The outer walls of the building remain intact, although the building itself is in need of a comprehensive historic restoration. It is a majestic 1,720 square meter building that includes an expansive veranda and clock & bell tower reflecting the quintessential Templar-style architecture of its designer, Dr. Gottlieb Schumacher. It is listed on Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu's list of historic sites worthy of preservation, and the Society for Preservation of Israel Heritage Sites. When restored to its original grandeur, it will act as a home for the senior administrative staff as well as provide essential space for student services.